Saturday, November 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOVEMBER!

Happy Birthday Grandma! Happy Birthday Jon! Happy Birthday Adam! This month seems to be full of birthdays.

I also have a new nephew, named Michael. He was born on the 7th. He's my brother Ben's child. I hope he lives a wonderful life with his half sisters, two moms, and his wonderful dad.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I know I didn't do much this week. My life was full of helping my friend take care of her sick twins. It was an experience I'll never forget. Kenre and I both did not get sick. At least, not yet. We both had our shots, so I think we're good.

I'm tired right now, though. Tomorrow is my day to wake up with the kids. Jon is sleeping in. We take our turns.

We also have Alex until Tuesday, thanks to Baka and company moving houses over the weekend. I love being a free babysitter when ever they chose it. I love Alex, though, so I don't mind as much as people think. I think it's good for him to be with us as much as possible. He seems to thrive under our care (so says his Special Needs teachers). He runs me crazy, though. He's just so full of energy and very loud. I guess all, or most, four year old are like this, though. He's a wonderful little boy. I wish we could have him longer, because his progress made at our house is gone by the time he returns again.

So, anyway. I have good news, but I'm holding it in for a while. I am going to hold it until I can't anymore. Talk to everyone later!

P.S. Sorry about the last post. I was hormonal and don't know why I even wrote it now. I usually don't complain about stuff like that, but I'm a bit lonely here in the middle of snow central while all my friends are still in camel land.

1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

Hurray for all the birthdays!
In our family,Feb. is the birthday
month.
I think it's sweet that you and your hubs take turns sleeping in:)

OH! And I tagged you but you have to go read my blog to find out more;p