Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where are my Friends?

I know this is going to probably be a pissy post, but I have been placing my life on here and no one has commented. I know my life is boring, but can someone at least comment? I went out of my way to make friends and join groups. I try to comment on friend's pages as much as I'm able to, but I haven't received a comment on my page. Am I really that dull? I have one physical friend, and she is so sporadic when I can speak with her, that I'm lonely. I'm a shut in. I want to have friends. Where are you friends?Okay, I'm done whining.

Thank you for reading this, if you did actually read this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well for one thing, Passive Aggressive posts such as this are not likely to garner you a. friends or b. a positive response.

Also,you're extremely negative.
Your posts seem to revolve around you bitching and whining and complaining about how people are doing you wrong,or about how stupid they are,or about how poor you are. Woe is me seems to be the main focus here.Who wants to read or comment on that?

Perhaps if you changed that,you'd get a better response.