Monday, November 3, 2008

Samhain Weekend

I'm totally exhausted, but alright. Time changes suck! I hate this whole changing the clocks thing.

We do Samhain, which is a three day holiday. Usually a wonderful holiday, but this year it sucked. We had no food for feasting. Our old alter had to be pawned for money, so we had no altar this year. Kenre got lots of candy that he cannot eat. Though he did start signing "Trick or Treat" by the end of the going door to door. Then we had to drop him off at his grandma's.

Halloween day (the 31st) was interesting. We went to a party and my DH told me somethings he probably shouldn't have. The next day I almost left him for good because of what he said. We worked it out, though. Our families are disappointed that we're still together, because they were both trying to find a way to split us up after our fight. So, now we're just trying to stay together through the tormenting our families are giving each of us.

We're going hunting this coming weekend. Finally. I can't wait until we have deer meat again. I am so sick of trying to buy meat or poultry at the store and still trying to hold onto precious emergency money.

We got a bill for Alex and Kenre's doctors appointments. I am so sick of paying bills with no money. We're jumping around paydays and extra money here and there to make everything work out. I swear if I see any of my math teachers right now I'd kill them, because I hate math and the fact that they taught me how to do all of this makes me mad at them. To sit here and go "Okay, tuesday this bill needs to be paid. It'll take three days for the check to clear. I need forty more dollars into this account for it. On thursday I get paid, but I'll track the money back into your account for this bill that needs to be paid on Friday. The rent is due next week, but we can hold off until the 5th if we're careful to mail it out at this post office at this time." I swear we're just trying to find as many loop holes as possibly.

You know. Sometimes I wonder how anyone is actually coming along in this world. We're trying to get by here, and we're living in cheap-ville. I'm going to start selling off my religious books and parenting books soon. I love them, though. I read them constantly. We need the money.

On a good note. Kenre broke through some more teeth. Now that's six on top and four on the bottom. He's biting a lot more, though. At least he's able to chew better.

No comments: