Saturday, October 18, 2008

Today was Fruitful

Literally. We got to go and pick some vegetables and tomatoes from my mother in laws garden before the next freeze. It's been freezing lately and she needed it all picked before it ruins the entire garden. Me being the ever faithful daughter cannot ever refuse free food. Plus, we got our pumpkin from her garden and it was also free. I like free right now in this horrible time of needing money for overly priced things. I wish I had listened to my gut and taken more of the free food, but I don't have a place to store it all! We need to buy a freezer and soon. That being said, I had a wonderful time today! It was amazing. I was with my husband's family and I didn't feel like cursing anyone. I think I'm getting this whole having to be nice to every one, no matter what, thing down. I usually just try to avoid Christians, but this time we had a wonderful time, and this time no one in the family decided to save my soul. I'm very proud of myself and happy that I think we're all starting to get along.
That being said, I don't think I'm going to leave my house again anytime soon. I ran a few laps around the house with my dog, and I felt like I was suffocating afterwards. I hate the cold. I know, I'm a witch and should be in-tune with all weathers because she is Mother Earth and everything, but I HATE THE COLD! I get nose bleeds, trouble breathing, muscles sore from shivering, and I just plain hate being cold. I know that it's pretty funny the way I grew up saying this now, but I really just don't like the sun being so far away from the Earth on this side of the planet.
What I mean by that is that we were always out at night in our home town, and our windows were covered completely to not allow any sun into our house, but it was never cold. We kept it very warm inside, we just didn't like the sun being so bright! HAHAHAHA! Well, now I like the sun, and I love being warm. I am going to hate winter up so North. I loved being in my desert...

No comments: