Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Uhm... Why?

Why am I awake? I didn't fall to sleep too well last night and I definitely didn't get my prescribed eight hours or slightly longer. So, why am I bloody awake right now!?

The alarm went off for Jon to go to work, but he won't wake up. His excuse is that we have to leave for the doctor's office at 10:15 to make it in time. I don't see why he couldn't go to work before 8AM, though. His shop is down the street, not even a whole 5 minute drive from here. I walk pass it all of the time on my daily walks (which are slowing down because of the cold). Then again most people can't walk the miles I can. I just like to walk, and if everything was within my walking distance I would rather do that, at least until the cold becomes too unbearable.

So, at 8AM Kenre decided to start crying. I get up, go into the kitchen to get his bottle ready. As I'm rinsing out the nipple of the bottle I hear him settle down and fall back asleep. Now I'm awake and no reason for it. I only got four hours of sleep, and I'm tired, but unable to fall back into slumber again.

Why can't my life ever be "normal." Or may be this is normal and no one has clued me in yet!

1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

lol,I think that may be it.
I have given up entirely on sleep.
if it's not kids,it's drunks,or cats,or stress or the furnace or..or..or!
I'll sleep when I'm dead!